Name Of Post:- Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Online form
Latest Update :- 19-02-2019
Brief Information:- Rajasthan Employment Office published a notification for online registration for Unemployment Allowance. Those Candidates who are interested in Unemployment allowance, details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Rajasthan Employment Office
Berojgari Bhatta Online form 2019
- For GEN/ OBC:- Rs. Nil/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-serviceman:- NIL
- No Application Fee for Berojgari Bhatta online form. All unemployed candidate from Rajasthan can Register Online
- Minimum Age:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age:- 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Must be Indian Citizen
- Rajasthan Domical
- Minimum Qualification:- Graduation in any stream
- Secondary (10th) Mark sheet.
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Bonafide Certificate (Mul Niwas)
- Self Declaration Form
- SBI bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
How To Apply
- Login to your SSO portal with SSO id And Password.
- Click on Employment Icon.
- Register Yourself as Job Seeker.
- After a successful job seeker registration.
- Again click on Employment Icon then click on + (add New) Icon and Complete the process
- Upload Document